Bus Safety Rules
1. Be at the bus stop on time.
2. Wait in a safe place for the bus.
3. Never walk behind the bus or close tothe side of the
4. Take your seat right away and remain there while the
bus is moving.
5. Obey the driver.
6. Never put your hands arms, feet, or legs outside the
7. Walk ten giant steps from the bus and wait for the
driver's signal before crossing the road.
8. Look both ways before crossing the road.
Car Rider Tips
1. Children between 4 and 9 years old, and under 4'9" must be secured in a booster seat system.
2. Children 4'9" or taller and OLDER than 9 years old, must be buckled in with a seat belt.
3. Children under 4 years old must be restrained in a car seat.
***If you have a concern about your child's car seat/booster seat being in regulation, please stop by the Sheriff’s office and someone will be happy to check it for you!
Fire Safety Tips
1. Don't play with anything that can start a fire.
2. Remember, if your clothes catch on fire...
STOP, DROP, & ROLL
3. Crawl under smoke and know the way out.
4. Firefighters are our friends.
5. Know your exit plan and meeting place.
6. Check smoke detectors once per month and change the batteries in the fall and spring.